A REAL VISIT TO THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

 

As I was busy at home doing nothing, my phone rang, and when I picked the call only to hear the USA president inviting me to visit the white house the following day! At first, I thought it was just a fool's day in June. The following day the air force one was sent to pick me up, still, I thought that it was a dream until the air force one landed and met with the USA president. We discussed a lot with the president for example climate change, how to terminate Covid-19, how to fight terrorism and many more. As we were still discussing again my phone rang then I woke up, dreams are not good. please comment, share it with your friends, click on the like button, follow comedy don, and you won't regret it.

         .COMEDY DON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SERIOUS DISEASES THAT KILL AFRICANS

UGLY BABY BORN TWO