THE CALL!

 One day as I was sleeping, my phone rang, I picked the call and guess who called me. Her majesty the queen of  England called me for a meeting and I thought it was a joke. The following morning I was told that the queen had sent a private jet to pick me. Then later that day I took the flight to meet the queen, on my arrival I received VIP treatment and driven to Buckingham Palace where I meet the queen. Behind the closed doors, me, the British prime minister, the Commonwealth heads of states, and the queen we discussed a lot including the retiring of the queen as leader of the commonwealth states. Then in a surprise, my name was put forward and elected to replace the queen as the new commonwealth leader. As the new commonwealth leader, I was the happiest man on planet earth. It was very annoying only to discover that it was just a dream. There is nothing good about dreams. please comment, share, click on the like button if you find it interesting, follow comedy don and believe me you won't regret it
    .COMEDY DON.                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SERIOUS DISEASES THAT KILL AFRICANS

UGLY BABY BORN TWO